#347
It's time to upgrade my piece of shit computer's processor, which means that I also have to buy a new motherboard. The following is what I plan on: Intel Pentium 4 660 3.6Ghz / 2MB Cache / 800 FSB / Socket 775 / HyperThreading / Processor with Fan: $598.99 I hear mixed shit about Asus but I'm gonna go with it anyway, because I'm tired of searching: Asus P5P800 Intel Socket 775 ATX Motherboard / Audio / AGP 8X/4X / Gigabit LAN / USB 2.0 / Serial ATA: $134.99 Total: $844.07 (inc. tax) You can click here to see some screenshots of the kick ass game, Auto Assault. In those shots you can see the reason for my wish to finally upgrade. The lowest setting is, I kid you not, "Damned Ugly." :( So soon it's all going to be changed. I tire of suffering.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home