Friday, December 02, 2005

#344

I got accepted into the private (closed) beta of Auto Assault! I had to agree to an NDA (Nondisclosure agreement) about what goes on in the game however. Pity. But ah well, this is going to be great. I can begin play tomorrow (Saturday) at 7pmEST. I'm special! No, really. I am. Seriously. I'm kind of glad I have to wait until tomorrow because even on my fast connection it's been taking a hell of a long time to download the 220 files. I am on file 207, and it's 295mb in size... I guess this is my second beta. The first was the World Of Warcraft closed beta way back. Think of Auto Assault as a massively multiplayer online rpg Carmageddon. Surely you remember that one don't you? It's basically vehicular combat on a grand scale. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home