#340
So, I put my info on a personals site a while back just for the hell of it. Along with my hideous picture and junk. So I got a message today from this chick. She's like 30 and not too far from here. She is a shop keep. She has college education. And because I was honest in my description of myself, she obviously doesn't give a fuck that I failed at life.
But she has no picture up. She's interested in a short term relationship. Which means she's a naughty girl. I suppose I don't need an education for that.
People I know warned me not to be a dick. Am I ever a dick? Hell no. I'm a saint, I tell ya. I'll have to contact this older educated woman and see what happens. I promise not to eat her guts.
I guess I could start by seeing who she is asking what her name is.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home