#337
I'm sorry, Fish, that I didn't use the journal you gave me before that often. But I do thank you for giving me that aswell as everything else that you put your heart into. I am still very appreciative for everything you did for me and though I may not have shown much in the way of anything remotely thankful in our time, I always was. Am. Wherever you may be...I will die remembering your courage and valor in battle. You were always much too young, too fragilay, to handle what you went through. May your scars heal and serve to create a tougher skin so that in future things will not haunt you as they once did. I really do miss you. I do not belong and never did, for I am a thug like the people I used to hang with but my heart doesn't lie and it does not die, especially for those who did only their best to do what was good for me. It has been an eternity already but I find I cannot just forget about you as you may have forgotten about me. You will be my last thought whenever it is that my time comes. And maybe then Hell will be a much easier ride. Thank you Felicia. Your acts of bravery shall be remembered. I will drink to you eternally. No hero is ever forgotten.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home