#333
My status is deteriorating. After so long of being somewhat normal it is returning. And that's what I get for thinking of things. But, I feel it all started when my cat began to constantly bother me this last week. She howls literally every 10 seconds all day, all night while sitting there, staring at me. She is always fed but doesn't eat it so I am forced to change her food and thus waste it. She always has clean water. I find myself yelling at her a lot now. Not so good. But it's a damn good thing she can't understand when I yell at her to shut the fuck up, god dammit, fuck off. But they can sure tell by the tone. I feel bad about that. And giving her more attention than she deserves doesn't fix it either. So I've begun to lock her out. She drives me crazy and grates on my nerves especially since I just fed her. And my rage grows. I feel like I am in the fucking Twilight Zone. Seriously. Remember the cat episode? So that's why these days I've been growing increasingly aggressive I think. I just want to be left alone and being bugged every second of the time I am awake is beginning to make me want to rip her to pieces. However, I would never harm an animal in such a way. I am highly edgy even now. And she is doing it again. Her voice is so god damn loud and grating. I must lock her out, now, then I'm going to read more horror shit.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home