Friday, November 25, 2005

#326

Very tired. I only sleep a couple hours per night now. But I found some time to write. I hope you enjoy them. They are below. When I write enough of them I will give them their own home I guess. For now I have too few to bother. They're all short stories written in short sentence form and that is now my new style of writing. Some but not all are inspired by my own dreams. They will always be known as Incident #???. All together they show the state of the world at the time. Just imagine them all happening all over the globe as the breakout of death and insanity begins. I love zombies and the morbid though I don't wish it on people for real. But no one gets hurt when I snatch it from my head so it's all good. At least I hope not. Now, to waste time playing some game. I need a cooldown, and to think some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home