#320
Sometimes I think I post too much. I (don't) apologize. I think it's time to upgrade my weights a little. I thought I would be compeletely weak when I got them and thought I had a little work to do, and it may just be all the milk I drink, but these frickin' weights are too damn easy for me and I'm not getting anywhere like this. I am just wasting my time with these. I can surpass 4 sets of 40 reps each arm way too easily, and I did one forty-rep set the other day when I was already worn out from a previous workout. A buddy told me if I could do way fewer reps without messing up that it's time to upgrade. I'll lift a while, then I'll play a game or something for a "few" hours (and by a few I mean excessively, as you can see by my Xfire profile) then go back at it again. So it's high time I upgrade. It's kind of a disappointment because I just got these on the 7th and I was hoping to have a little something to work at for once in my god damn life. Sad thing is I will probably never need them again. I'll keep them anyway, though, just in case. Despite all of that I can't say I feel too deeply wounded that I'm not as weak as I thought I'd be. Isn't it fucked up? There must be something in my blood because I am fucking lazy as hell and yet I am still not in bad shape considering. My exes could barely bench press 20 pounds without dying, and they weren't as lazy as I am. Cute. The next rung up is 40 pounds. I need them before Christmas. I think perhaps that might be enough for me for the time being. It will hopefully kick my ass and give me something to do (which I've needed forever) and one of my friends is already at that point so I must beat them. Oh yes. Yes, I know. It is all shocking to me aswell. My grandmother is funny. I brought one of my weights out to see if she could lift it, and she can. About 3 inches...but straight up, not curls. That woman has these little purple 3-pound dumb bells she can barely lift ten times. Hilarity I say, but it's good she gets some exercise. It might(?) help her arthritis.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home