Sunday, November 20, 2005

#314: Another success

Finished yet another workout session. I lift until I can lift no more, lift until I feel so weak that I just can't do it one more time and it feels damn good. Then I rest again, like now, until I "recover." And I can tell you, in only fourteen days of this activity I am already starting to feel a vast improvement in my abilities. If I keep it up like this for even just a year or so, I will be just fine. Now I am going to eat some. After all that I am feeling kind of empty (starved). When the food has been inhaled I am going right back at it until I once again can't continue. If I start doing this all day and every day from here on out, despite the possibility of injury due to overdoing it...I will be a monster. :D Edit - For fuck sakes. Last edit didn't go through. Anyway, I'll do it faster this time: Did 40 reps each arm before my left couldn't take anymore, and no, didn't use momentum. Did proper slow up/down reps. Could have kept going with my right but didn't want it to get too much better than my left. Need more of a break. Will do another round soon, so they can rest properly. That's all. And this shit better post properly this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home