#310
Where are my cousins? They don't speak to me much these days. I guess they're too busy. Shame. I was also looking forward to getting my ass handed to me by Teadora or something in Checkers. It's good to finally be bested. It's still pretty cold. Though the sky's nice and clear, which means that hopefully no more piles of the evil white will fall...at least for today. I have been up a long time. I used the time wisely, by cleaning up and then using the dumb bells some more. It's a safe bet I won't sleep anytime soon. Oh, having energy is great. Been reading like crazy though. Yes, of course, it's more zombie stuff. That happy shit just doesn't work for me. Unfortunately I need to slow down or I'll finish this one book in no time, and I only received it the other day. I'm on page 100-something. I wish I read slower like others I know. At least their books last a while. Harry Potter sounds funny in this last movie. I think it's time to get a new one. He's what, in his twenties now? And the girl, she's at least 17. Kind of old farts compared to the parts they're meant to play. Time to trade 'em. That crackly voice just doesn't sound right. Think Leave It To Beaver. You realize they're saying this one is better than the rest because it's rated PG-13? Pretty sad. How about Harry sacrifices that girl to the devil, which then grants Potter unlimited power to destroy the world in fresh and entertaining ways. With his supercharged yamalka and magick-injected stick he can take earth hostage...all the while fighting off the alien invasion, lead by a lizardlike ruler who also wants to make earth his own... Hey, it's just an idea.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home