#296
I offered financial help to her for my niece if she is ever stuck because it seems my brother won't provide enough in support. Doesn't look for a job, doesn't do anything. She does not seem to want to take my money. I expect nothing in return for it so it kind of bums me out. It's not bloodmoney anymore I swear. Maybe she is silently afraid that my brother would be pissed off if I started paying more than his share of support (and he would be). Jealous even (definitely would be, and he'd even go as far to say it's "his" daughter). I don't care however. That is my niece. I don't want her to be screwed because he chooses not to help out at all. Ah well. Women have too much pride sometimes. Sometimes you need help. I offer help as an act of kindness. That is all. We'll see.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home