Wednesday, November 09, 2005

#288 - My small list

Compiling a little list of some of the things I have ordered from Amazon so far. Who said I was a shitty customer? Yes, I've fed their families well... A Delusion of Satan: The Full Story of the Salem Witch Trials Books of Blood Omnibus Cannibal Holocaust [2 Discs] [IMPORT] [Limited: #7642/11,111] - DVD City of the Dead Clickers C.S.I. Crime Scene Investigation - The Complete Fourth Season - DVD New Terrors II Tales from the Crypt: The Complete First Season [2 Discs] [IMPORT] - DVD Tales from the Crypt: The Complete Second Season [3 Discs] [IMPORT] - DVD Terrors, Terrors, Terrors Terrors Torments and Traumas The Blackest Death Volume II The Book of All Flesh The Book of Final Flesh The Book of More Flesh The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion - Videogame The Girl Next Door The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror: Volume 16 The Rising The Walking Dead Volume 1: Days Gone Bye The Walking Dead Volume 2: Miles Behind Us The Walking Dead Volume 3: Safety Behind Bars The Walking Dead Volume 4: The Heart's Desire The Undead: Zombie Anthology The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home