#285
Women in gaming. Having played online games with chicks for a very long time I've come to realize they're a lot more fun to play with. Other than for the obvious reasons there is a more important point with videogames: they just seem to never bitch like a guy when they lose, and they don't seem to give up either. The whole stereotype of women being complaining bitches is untrue. Every guy I've played with that lost to me started to act like a child when they can't get a win; they quit the game, try to teamkill, they call me names or accuse me of cheating, or they'll even ignore me from then on. But no girl as of yet has given up because they can't get as many kills or they find it hard to win in deathmatch. No girl has whined or told me I'm cheating. They may kid a little bit but then they get right back into it.
So yes, gaming needs more women. Their maturity is fresh air in a world of bitchy guys.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home