Tuesday, November 08, 2005

#284

Alright. I've learned my lesson. Working out so late in the night is a bad idea because it was next to impossible for me to sleep and it was shit, so from now on I'll do it earlier in the day. I feel great though. Just a bit sore and tight but that's part of the game. When I can master 4x12 sets (though that seems a little low to me) I'll move up another 10 pounds. I'll have to lift a bit slower and also on the way down for the negative energy. Maybe that'll tire me out faster. I'll be operating on Dan's advice so let's hope it's good advice. He also suggested I put my back to the wall to make sure I'm not using momentum and swinging the weights up. I am not aware of doing any swinging but I will try it out to be sure. And if 12 isn't enough I'll try 24. It's all about challenging yourself. Without challenge you won't get anywhere. And it's time I get somewhere.