#282
Well it's that time of year today. Just too bad for my brother who came all this way, I was too tired and feeling sick all day to stay awake the entire time. I feel bad but I did try. But my eyelids grew too heavy. I really hate that feeling. Normally it doesn't happen that way, I usually can remain awake until I want to sleep. Guess I'm just sick or something. Whole big dinner was made, but even now I have no appetite. Thought of it makes me sick. I should just force myself to puke and be done with it.
I got my weights. They're pretty good. It started today. :) And I used them for a long while before I passed out and I can still feel it now. There isn't much resistence (20) but it's better than nothing. I'll keep working on it every day. Promise.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home