#277
When you live in a sick society, just about everything you do is wrong.
The storm is raging outside. It was thundering at about 8am this morning, and now it is just the winds, complete with power outages here and there. What bothers me about storms is the wind and right now it's got some force. And we have had some strange, air-raid sounding type sirens all day today. In the distance you can see the trees bent over from it. I would definitely prefer a thunder and light show than this.
I gashed myself open with the lid of a can of food I was about to feed my cat Cleo today. That happens to me a lot. I wonder what kind of infection you can get from their type of food? I cleaned it pretty well. It did gush for a while afterwards though. So much for that.
Hm. It looks like somebody is going to buy me those freeweights I've said I wanted tomorrow for my birthday. I wanted to pay for them myself since I feel like an ass getting anything from anyone (guilt), even on birthdays. But it is not like I can stop them either. How kind. Thank you. I'll pay you back. I always do.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home