#271
My 8 year old cousin Teadora and I played checkers over MSN. She was kicking my ass completely then suddenly...she left a lot of openings. She cheated! She let me win! I am the worst at checkers, I always have been and everyone who played against me won with ease. I am an easy target. Out of all those games chess is my strongpoint, but somehow I just cannot grasp checkers. Its simplicity boggles my mind completely and I screw up a lot. The fucked up thing is my grandma taught Tea checkers and I didn't even know she played more than chess. But just wait until she is old enough for some deathmatch. Her mom says she doesn't want her into those kinds of games but we will see what she chooses. Muahahaha! Checkers she may win, but my deathmatch cannot be beaten. :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home