Thursday, October 13, 2005

I saw the Corpse Bride. First of all, what's with Tim Burton making these gay musicals? The movie would have been a lot better without the constant breaking out into songs. Other than that mess though it was pretty decent. I didn't get the ending so much but yeah. Hey Timmy, next time please don't make your characters break out into song. Shit like that makes some of us cringe with the cheesiness of it all and limits it to a childish level when the Corpse Bride could have been for those of us older than 13. Meh. I still give it a 3/5. On another note my hi speed extreem internet access seems to have been capped down to 40kb/40kb. What the hell? After paying $99 plus taxes plus the money for the upgrade I expect a little more than 1mb download. Especially when it's supposed to be 6mb down/800kbps up. Grrr. Well I emailed them and hopefully will receive an answer soon. I was told by a friend that it's because it's so damp outside, which causes static in the lines and thus slows it down. I have never experienced such a slowdown however. I want it fixed soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home