Thursday, October 27, 2005

#253 - Waste not want not

Man, I thought my petty problems were tough. One of my friends, who is very ill, is in and out of hospital due to problems with his kidneys and chrones disease. Just the other day they had to go inside three times just to remove a rather large kidney stone...and they merely left a string hanging out of him like some kinda penis tampon for him to pull the stent out with his own hands. Seems that while this obvious hell was going on, one of his friends who calls him a "brother", whom he was also about to move in with just a few days from now has been hooking up with his ex, the same girl who, while he was very much sicker than he is now, complained that he was neglecting her because he needed lots of rest and left him to rot, literally. Some friend he is. Just imagine being ill and having someone ditch you like that for their own selfish reasons, and adding the fact you need endless operations and medications to kill the excessive pain, and knowing that all your friends are conspiring against you and your own traitor ex is cannibalizing them all behind your back. Needless to say he wants to destroy them all. Fortunately for him (and I guess them too) I don't think he has the strength these days to carry out such an act and he's just running purely on emotion. It would not be good to be in jail and be as sick as he is at the same time. Just when I think I have it bad I see others I know pretty well going through a lot worse. What of the dude whose girlfriend decided to fuck 3 different guys on her trip to Paris? Yeah...you can't trust people these days... Better to just avoid them. Why am I "gossiping?" I do not know. I guess I just see certain similarities with things that I've gone through and it disturbs me to see others going through the same shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home