#252 - They're in
Okay so yesterday I received my Land of the Dead game via UPS. The delivery girl was hot. Shiat. She should be stripping or selling herself on the street, not wearing a stupid uniform having to suck up to assholes like me. Oh geez, when I looked into her eyes I realized how fucking lonely I am. Anyway, today I received my Cannibal Holocaust 25th Anniversary limited Collector's Edition (#7642 of 11,111 - dammit!). It has a lot of features on it. One of them being Necrophagia's CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST music video. If you know who they are (and by the way, their name means eating dead bodies or carrion) you know they're fucking brutal, one of the most brutal black metal you can get. One video I saw was extremely gory and realistic. I know it was fake, but it didn't look like it. Anyway, I love Cannibal Holocaust. I think it was the first Blair Witch. Lot of animal "cruelty" (but it was really just for food for the most part, such as chopping the turtle's head off...at least that was real). Haven't seen Holocausto Canibal? Then you really should. It was banned in a lot of countries because of the realistic content. The end's especially awful. The cover of the box features the famous picture of the impaled naked girl, uncensored...complete with fur burgerage. Too bad the poster (below) which was included wasn't the actual photo. Next was Tales from the Crypt Complete Season 2. I ordered that shit in July and it was finally released yesterday. I haven't watched it yet but I shall soon. I've seen most of these but who wouldn't want the set? And now they're selling both season 1 and 2 in one. Get it. It's only about 3 dollars more than buying them both individually. Word of caution though: First season only has about 5 or 6 shows. #2 has 18. That is all. It's a good fucking day.
Poster art for Cannibal Holocaust
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home