#250
One of the benefits I have is the ability to puke at will, without the aid of fingers or whatever. All I need is willpower. And so I did. And so it came. Endless amounts of nothing but acid. At first it was black shit, even though I didn't eat anything black. Then it was all liquid from there. I've been feeling horrible the last week or so, so I thought hey, why not. There was shit in the liquid. It sat at the bottom of the toilet, sticking up like seaweed...that did not move. Semi transparent grass looking shit, dead upright...like spikes. Kind of odd. I feel better now. A little. Other than the excessive burning in my throat and it won't stop. Never had puke burn so much. I can't do that too often, for I think I could actually melt someone's face off with that shit... But I do feel a bit better. No wonder my heart was acting up, preventing the much needed sleep from coming. If I have any more problems I may have to will it all up again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home