Tuesday, October 18, 2005

#245

Not to gross anyone out but I've been feeling pretty ill lately. And my shit is black. Not dark, but BLACK, and not in a solid form either. Which often means internal bleeding. No wonder I've been feeling so sick the last few days, and had bad diareah even though I didn't eat anything...I don't know what this means...I don't really want to have to go to the hospital. I don't work well with people touching me and examining me. Fuck. I'll give it a few more days. God dammit man. It is uncomfortable that's for sure. Never seen it so black before in my life. I should get it looked at and fast but unfortunately they'd have to tranquilize me by shooting me and drag my unconcious ass in to cure me. Fucking a. I hope it goes away but I was told it doesn't just go away...dammit... Problem with internal bleeding like that is that it will slowly take you down with time.