Monday, October 03, 2005

#236

There is a certain dynamic that precedes the mechanics of the quantum spectrum. For this purpose there is only one solution: suicide love. Act now and spare yourself from the hell that awaits you my lovely little children. One day you will thank me, your master of holy damnation, for granting you this insight into the only answer that will save you from a lifelong destructive path to an ever more painful end. As for me...I have too much to live die for now. But one day I will be reunited with all of you. I swear on my father's and friends' graves that the ghost face I will see you again...yes...I will see you again...don't think for a second you will be rid of me forever my prettyies. You All of you are just a short ride away... Now I must sleep for the day's events have sapped my strength. But I shall awaken before long.

1 Comments:

Blogger ego sum mortuus said...

What the hell? I want whatever you're smokin', bro.

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home