#233
It's been great talking with my cousins again after so many years of isolation. At least they are willing to give me another chance. I must not be as shitty as you think. They're really good people and it's nice to work on getting that part of my family back again. I have had enough isolating myself from everyone. My grandmother's soon gonna be a corpse and it would suck indeed to have absolutely nobody to call family when that happens, so to stop that I am acting now. I just wish that I could have managed to be well enough to be on speaking terms with my aunt who since died of lung cancer. I do feel guilty for that and wherever she may be, I hope she understands. I know Lara and Dawn understand why I did what I did. I wish all people were as capable to get the idea of things. Now I just need to get in contact with Brian somehow.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home