Sunday, September 18, 2005

#219 - Turbo Mode Engaged

Today (yesterday) I got myself Extreem Hi-Speed internet which kicks the crap out of my old Hi-Speed Lite connection. For a one-time fee of $95 (to buy the modem) and $46/month (only a couple bucks over the price I was already paying) I now have a 6mb download, 800kb upload connection. And gee, what a difference that has made. It was all so instant too. Just went on my provider's site, clicked order and within 5 seconds my internet shut off for a second, only to come on again with a much superior capacity. My faith in ISP's has been restored. ;) In other news, I have gotten in contact with my cousin Lara through MSN. Though, that was a few days ago and she hasn't said a word since. There's a part of me that wonders if I might have pissed her off, though I don't believe I really said anything that was bad. Or maybe she's just too busy to talk. She does run a business after all, and has to train people from time to time. But my second cousin Teadora who happens to be 8, she played a few MSN games with me which I found to be pretty neat. Apparently I still suck at Checkers, because she really kicked my ass in that aswell as everyone else who happened to challenge me... The only game I am good at that is in that sort of style is chess. For some reason it is easier for me to understand chess than it is to understand checkers. Ah well, she beat me, and she's good. :) Maybe soon they'll contact me again. I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home