#201 - Nope
Not to sound like I am whining but things are not going well. I think I have manic depression. All the signs are there, after all. I'll feel really hyper/overhappy and then...boom! Then I'll feel fine...then hyper...then crash...then rinse, repeat. It's been going on for many years. I swear I have been misdiagnosed by way too many doctors. I don't really like to talk in great detail about what I feel inside (which may be the reason for so many wrong diagnoses) but let's just say if it was you, you'd probably put a gun to your head about now...or worse. Luckily I am pretty damn "used" to all this shit and I take it and deal with it...although that line of thinking is pretty strong in my head all the same. But since that form of "dealing with it" has been done before in the somewhat recent past I'll have to find another way to end it. Ten points to the first person who can think up a good catharsis. Suicide doesn't count as that's too damn easy. Give me a challenge! - executioner@brutaldemise.com
0 Comments:
<< Home