Saturday, August 27, 2005

#196

Ugh. Been a while since I posted on here. Been working a lot on my website, http://www.brutaldemise.com. I know it doesn't look like much but damn, some of that shit takes some work. And I am still waiting for Ben to pass me the new layout. Anyway, I have about 34 audio files up there now, five of them being my own songs. You can see them here if you're interested.

Let's see... I ordered 2 more boxes of cards today aswell, from Universal Cards. God damn, did that ever cost a lot. You realize they charged me $39 for shipping alone? But ah well, who cares. Costed $95, plus I'll be billed the 10-15% in customs taxes. It's worth it though--they're an investment. 312 cards in all, and it comes out to be about 3lbs via UPS worldwide express. Even if I'm being ripped off, I don't care. As long as I get my cards.

As you might have noticed, Rue Morgue Festival Of Fear is on now. Of course I did not make it. Something fucked up happened with my brother and so he couldn't make it; I was only going to go if he could go. I am feeling kind of let down about it. I was certainly looking forward to all the horror bitches and autographs and anime/horror/game shit. Ben told me that it was packed so bad and lines were everywhere, even a long lineup to use the escalators. I don't like a lot of people around so maybe it's best I didn't go. But, shit...the Festival of fear. Grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home