#189
I've finished joining all my Stern show .mp3s that were in multiple parts using Mp3 Splitter & Joiner. I currently have 377 shows archived spanning from 1994-2005. It totals 1259hrs, 49mins, 39secs worth of Stern. Not a bad collection if I do say so myself and I am adding more shows all the time. I am still waiting for Amazon to ship my copy of Dungeon Siege II (sometimes I feel like I am their biggest customer, what with all I buy from 'em). It feels like forever now. I've also been playing some Bloodrayne II. Kind of old but she's teh hot and it's bloody so it's decent to me. Oh yeah, Sudeki for the PC is buggy as hell. Don't bother trying it. Obviously I haven't been posting much lately. Kind of mentally drained and depression seems to be kicking my ass. I am also not getting sufficient rest so I am always out of it. Seems that even games can't get my mind off shit anymore which is a shame. Looks I will need to find another outlet for my...whatever it is that's malfunctioning in my head. I guess having people one by one taking off is kind of getting me down. But ah well, fuck 'em, right?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home