Monday, August 01, 2005

#176 - I Cough Up Blood

Things are going shitty, thanks for asking. Looks like my grandma's got some more cancer too. Just a matter of time now. Hm. It's soon my dad's birthday. Wonder what to make of that. Not doing too well myself. Trying to keep myself busy. It's not really helping. Heh, wanting to take the electrical cord here and string myself up. Wonder if Cleo will eat me. I need a fucking lobotomy. Sometimes I wish I was retarded. You see those people? They're always happy. Everyone they know could die and yet they smile on. Perma drunkness like that sounds like a good fucking idea. Lucky fucks. Heard a rumour my brother was taking E again. He said it wasn't true. I hope it isn't. Who knows if he'd tell me the truth if he was, though. I doubt he'd want to upset me. I don't want my brother to become brain damaged from that shit. He already drinks enough already. Now with this shit with my grandma my bro is probably all I'll have left. Don't need him to kill himself with that shit now do I? Absolutely not. Just better not be lying to me... Bush appointed Bolton against Congress. Knew that would happen. He abuses his aides and he wants to destroy the UN. It makes sense Bush wants him as the US ambassador. I'll have to keep an eye on that shit. It could be very entertaining. Karl Rove, Abu Ghraib abuse scandal, and now this. Looking sharp, Bushie. You fucks are the only people that can kill/rape people without getting in trouble. You disgust me. Fuck the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home