Whinefest over...for now
Anyway, here's something cool. Well, not cool, but it sure is interesting. The following link leads to the blog of this psycho who ended up killing a family (mom, dad, can't find Dylon's body (son) - bludgeoning) and stealing the daughter for his own pedophiliac ways, just under two months after the last entry (apparently insanity finally got him in the end). As you will note, he is heavily into God and the bible. The police took down his real website, but left this intact! You can see the gradual decline of his sanity below (a very interesting read, if only to witness for yourself stability turn sour!): Click here for an inside look at a human's decline (Don't forget to check out the lynch mob in the Comments! Not surprisingly, some religious fanatics within the Comments excuse him from his multiple murder/pedophilic actions...) One paragraph of his last entry bothered me. Sounds vaguely familiar: "Also, maybe then they will understand that despite my actions, I'm not a bad person, I just have a disease contracted from society, and it hurts a lot. I hope to complete this journal before I die (soon) or turn myself in (I still might do that, I think it is the right thing, but of course, I'm not sure)." Edit: Removed/added crap.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home