Stupid
Another Red Alert on the weather network. These are becoming all too common now. Intense lightning, extremely high winds and 50-77mm of rain expected. Greenhouse gasses must be causing these freak storms (and intense, murderous humidity and heat). This is the 3rd storm in 24 hours (last night, then another earlier today... and then another one now). Can't wait to see how the world is in 300 years. Maybe we're reverting to the tropical weather Canada once had.
2 Comments:
Actually, funny that.
This year there are 3 (or 4, I can't remember) storm-weather conditions which exist on seperate 25 - 40 year cycles all coming together this year... so its not actually a condition of our greenhouse gases but something outside of our control.
That's interesting. I'll have to read up on this. I wonder what would cause the cycles coming together like this? Daily storms are getting annoying (I wouldn't mind if the rain actually helped with the heat). At this point I welcome year long winter.
Post a Comment
<< Home