Monday, July 11, 2005

Solution #10

Journal should come in handy again I think. Well, the heat is killing me. The heat and humidity is especially bad right now. Fan does little to help the situation. Wonder if I have a fever. *shrug* I can feel the global warming getting worse day by day. The poles of the earth are melting feverishly. Hope the end of the world comes soon. I stepped outside for a smoke. It was nice and cool out there in the darknes. Smells like pollution, and blood. One day I want to just sleep out there. Maybe catch me the coon that rips the garbage to pieces. I wonder if I am hexed. I feel cursed and it passes on like the plague. And as you'll notice, every last one of them suffered in the end. There were no happy endings...that lasted. And I can think of four particulars who ended up dying, too. Not that I wish it was that way. In fact, I hate feeling guilty about it. The dreams that come true, the suffering...it'll all probably end when I can be happy myself. It's mathematically impossible for every single one of them to go through that after whatever it is that happens. It's not coincidence. Of course I am crazy, so who knows? But then again, if people are so willing to believe in "intelligent design" or a dead son of god hung by nails, then there's obviously nothing crazy about the hex, either. Out of books to read again. Waiting on some more from Amazon. Should be sent soon. The Rising and City Of The Dead, along with Necroscope. Need something graphic, bloody and vile. Ogrish doesn't cut it anymore. That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home