Free
The worst of it is now over. Things will be okay now. I have been released from the prison of decay and I am now free. I will seek others. I will seek my kindred and all will be well again. As for now, now I feel better. For once I feel the freedom I have always deserved. I thank her from the bottom of my heart for releasing my spirit. For once the bonds holding me in place have been breached and now I can start to recover. It has been a long road out of hell, and I now see the exit on the horizon. It'll just take a bit more work to make things perfect, but now that the worst of it is over the chances of survival have increased tenfold. I am excited to see what the future may bring. It's time to make the world my oyster. Never again will I let myself be trapped by human emotion.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home