Thursday, July 21, 2005

Experiment #156 - Witches Pt. III

(Monotone) I have nothing to be pissed off about. I was wrong. In my hasty emotional response I didn't notice the date on the letter there. I stand corrected. They did the tests before they hanged them. I must sleep. I am far too exhausted (up for days or something) to think clearly about anything. But god damn... Those cavemen women tricked me. But even so, there was nothing unnatural about those people enough to slay them. And still, learn to spell. Take that fuckers. Booya! I'm outta here quicker than you can say, Quaker Oats! :P 1692 Salem June 2'd aboute 10 in Morning Wee whose names are under written being Comanded by Capt George Corwine Esq'r Sherriffe of the County of Essex this 2'd day of June 1692 for to vew the bodyes of Bridgett Bishop alias Oliver Rebecah Nurse Elizabeth procter Alice parker The reply: Susanna Martine Sara Good The first three, Namely: Bishop: Nurse: procter, by dilligent search have discovered apreternathurall Excresence of flesh between the pudendum and Anus much like to Tetts & not usuall in women & much unlike to the other three that hath been searched by us & that they were in all the three women neer the same place *J Barton Chyrurgen Alice pickering her marke Jane Woolings her marke Marjery Williams her marke Anna Stephens her marke Elizabeth Hill her marke Elanor Henderson her marke Rebecah Sharpe her marke Lydia Pickman *Hannah Kezer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home