Experiment #155 - Bodycount
(Ha! Bet you thought I wouldn't catch that typo. Neener. Anyway, I am exhausted now. I care too god damn much for people long since dead, but it really gets to me that human beings acted and even today still act this way against one another for their differences and nothing more. I wish that I could have saved them. The following victims were probably a lot more interesting and fun to hang around than the ones who nailed the coffins shut.) Pray for the following lost souls who were hanged for no crimes but being different, if you must. Remember one thing: The ones who accused the following for human sacrifices and witchcraft ended up commiting the abominable sin themselves, thus changing their own spirits to nothing but evil. Who were the real witches, and who do you think is burning in their own versions of hell? Those little "innocent" girls are responsible for causing all the deaths of the following by causing hysteria and fear: Salem Witch Trial Victims June 10, 1692 1. Bridget Bishop July 19 2. Rebecca Nurse 3. Susannah Martin 4. Elizabeth Howe 5. Sarah Good 6. Sarah Wildes August 19 7. George Jacobs Sr. 8. Martha Carrier 9. George Burroughs 10. John Proctor 11. John Willard September 19 12. Giles Corey (crushed to death under heavy rocks) September 22 13. Martha Corey 14. Margaret Scott 15. Mary Easty 16. Alice Parker 17. Ann Pudeator 18. Wilmott Reed 19. Samuel Wardwell 20. Mary Parker Don't know the rest, sorry.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home