Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Experiment #146

Credit Card companies in the United States are under pressure from the government to raise the minimum monthly payment rates from 2% to 4% to help people get out of debt faster by the end of the year. That's okay because here in Canada you'd pay 3%. It's a plus I think, but might take a bit of getting used to. Also, I just finished watching Crash. At first I wasn't expecting to like it (mostly a horrorboy myself). But I did. Funny, but the beginning of the movie made me uncomfortable. That's the 2nd most racist movie I've seen since American History X (great movie). The first part of Crash made me feel disgusted with myself... Anyway, it's a great movie from Lion's Gate Films (they happen to make some of the best horror movies). I give it 5 of these little guys. Mmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home