Monday, July 18, 2005

Experiment #144 - 100% More Bitching

Tales From The Crypt Season One is a let down. There are only six episodes on disc one (The Man Who Was Death, And All Through The House, Dig That Cat...He's Real Gone, Only Sin Deep, Lover Come Hack To Me, Collection Completed), and disc 2 is nothing but bonus features (From Comic Books To Television, Crypt Keeper's History Of Season One). Grumble. I was expecting more from this. A lot more. Looks like I will have to wait until Season Two. But who knows when that will be released? Let me see... Oh, sweet! "Warner has today announced the second season of Tales from the Crypt which includes all eighteen uncut episodes. Each will be presented in 1.33:1 full frame, along with English 2.0 Stereo Surround tracks. As far as we know, the only extra material will be a documentary. You'll be able to own this one from the 25th October this year, with the set retailing at around $39.98." Art here I have just preordered it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home