I wish...
I wish that I could be there for you in these trying times, but it is very hard to be when I am barely treading water myself... I know these times are tough, but time will heal your wounds whereas mine will always bleed until I die. I am not happy that you suffer, I am not glad for your plight. I only want the best for you despite how I feel about those same feelings you now face. But I am the wrong person to go to with such issues. Sometimes I succeed and sometimes I fail, and the chance of failure I guess is enough to say that I am not good enough to listen, though to be able to listen and support is what I need and want. Maybe one day I will be better with it, or maybe not. Either way, I thank you for giving me a chance.
2 Comments:
shhh.
shhh.
Post a Comment
<< Home