Back in black
It's been a while since I've posted, as you've no doubt noticed. Well here I am again. I don't want to do the same to this as I did to the last 3 journals I had, which was to kill it off completely. So here I am. I just ordered CSI Season 4 box set, because I love that shit. Came to aout $78, and that's because I chose the speed service. And I still have that other box set coming in July. Anyway it'll be here in a couple days. Woot! So how have I been? Same as always. That seems to be my cliche saying these days. Same as always is a fine answer. I don't feel any better than I did three years ago. If anything, I feel worse. That's okay though. I like to order things online because it's about all I have to look forward to. That's normal, though. A lot of people in my position do it for the same purpose. It's nice to have something to look forward to. Nice indeed. Just imagine for a moment what you would feel like if you had absolutely nothing to wait for. It sucks. A lot.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home