Sunday, May 08, 2005

She can't run she can't hide

Cleo tried to escape again. She got outside...but she didn't understand who was chasing her. She would run a bit ahead of me when I got close, then stop, then do it all over again. But with great speed I lunged and caught her. After a few minutes of growling and rolling in the dirt from both of us, she submitted and let me bring her back inside. You just cannot escape the hungry wolf. I'd love it if she could be an outside cat, but she is not fixed and we don't need a dozen kittens mewling around (I couldn't look after 'em all, though it would be cool). Plus she's dark, and don't want her to get flattened by a car that can't see her at night (memories...). Oh well, she's back in the prison here with me. No escape! Muahaha! Well...no lasting escape, that is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home