I.C.F.Y.
And so ends another chapter of my so called life. But everything happens for a reason, doesn't it? It is better for us both to stay as far away from each other as possible. She drives me to breaking point and I don't think she has it any easier from me. I have learned one thing from all of this: If you feel too strongly for someone it can be deadly. The next time I will do better. But that will take time. For now I just need to fix my broken heart and cauterize my wounds. Pick up the entrails I've left behind and hope to gain some semblance of what I used to be before I knew her. I miss those days. I was much happier then...a lot nicer, too. I've grown bitter. I've been trying to be better lately though, but as always...something comes along and ruins it. Oh well. I just thought I deserved better. At least, a little better. Well, no matter. She's gone now.
0 Comments:
<< Home