I knew Ozzfest was going to shit ever since they started to allow all kinds of shitty nu-metal bands such as Papa Roach into the fray to appease the teeny bopper crowd, but now we learn of another sick turn for the worst: Actor and wife of Will Smith JADA will now be performing on Stage 2 at the event. The band is called Wicked Wisdom which is a Christian slanted, Evanescence-inspired rock band whose last performance was the opening for a Britney Spears concert...does that tell you anything? This is the sickest news I've ever heard. And by sickest, I don't mean good. That girl better have tight security, because I doubt the crowd will welcome her with open arms. In fact, I'm sure there will be a lot of violence for such an indecency to the metal community... Thanks to Ben for telling me about this atrocity.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home