EmotionNUKE
And thus a new morning is upon us. But alas the usual guilt is there, mocking me. I really have to learn to bite my tongue despite what others tell me. Feeling guilty every day of your life isn't the way to be. This how a criminal feels? Then shiat, it's worse than jail. This is my world. It just doesn't end. You are always a slave to your feelings. And every little bump screws it all over. Every day you feel a longing for a gun to appear just so you can stop the madness in your head. But there's no hope for that either. I wonder how much peace costs. I got the money if it's for sale. I am an angry being and instigating trouble just isn't the best thing to do. So even though I know trouble loves to be started on purpose with me these days and that this was supposed to happen, I still can't help but feeling bad. Doubtful she feels bad for what she told me, though. That's how it is. If no one else feels guilt for their wrongs, why do I? I'm cursed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home