Colder than a witch's tit
And it's hailing like mad out there at present. Got to love the freezing weather we have up here in Cananada. I guess I would not want hot weather either, though. It's a hell of a lot harder to escape 110F weather than it is to escape the cold. But no jacket, no sweater can warm the coldness in my heart that burns its frigid way through the very essence of my soul. EDIT (1:06pm): The tech support has not reached me. They sent me an autoreply that was not relevant to the issue I need help for. It's been 15 hours and no human reply yet. I am beginning to wonder if autoreplies is the only form of tech support they have. I did not ask for help to set up my email through outlook express. I asked about getting them to fix the forum issues with the emailer system and how to get it up and running and in working order. But I will give the benefit of the doubt and wait until the bell tolls 24 hours. Then I'll try to send a message again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home