Viral infection rate: 98.7%
I was attacked by viruses today. There were 8 of them on my system. It was my fault because I hadn't installed any antivirus software in months (I thought I wa relatively safe because I "knew what I was doing." So much for that idea). Apparently I downloaded a bad game, and noticed that there were random pauses with the graphics in other games I played. So I pressed Ctrl+Alt+Del and saw that my CPU usage was hovering around 30%, with nothing running. I knew something was wrong then, so I checked out Symantec's online security test and low and behold, there it was: an infection, the first infection in months. I thought I could fix it and I tried. But realizing it would be too much trouble I decided to just reinstall Windoze. A few hours later and here I am, back in action. Viruses suck, and every kiddie that creates one should be taken outside and shot in the face. Maybe their dogs, too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home