Untitled
Gate To Heavens (game site), an mmoRPG that's currently in Open Beta, has been lagged to shit lately. It's kind of annoying because it's a great game and it's pretty much unplayable right now. The graphics aren't the best but it's all about the gameplay. Well, at least Knight Online (game site) runs well. Once again its graphics are kind of dated, but still fun to play. I am exhausted once more. I realize that I am still dealing with a bad case of depression because whenever I sleep I don't wake up feeling rested, and that is one of the many warning signs. To be honest I feel like crap and that's putting it lightly. When I get my books in the mail I'm sure it'll give me something to keep my mind preoccupied. Might help a little...but these things don't get fixed so easily. I wish I could take something like OxyContin (a.k.a. "Oxycotton"). It's a narcotic (pain killer), which has the side effect of a false sense of wellbeing, which is what people mostly take it for, but that's okay because it would be an upgrade to what I feel. I wonder if you can even get it up here. I'll have to talk to my doctor about that. I just completed a very good depression test. Go to The Depression Center and fill out the form for yourself. When you are finished it will compile a letter that discusses all of your symtoms that you can then print and hand over to your physician. Looks very handy and would help the doctors to understand your case better. As for me...let's just say the result was extremely bad. Anyway, give me that Oxycotton!
4 Comments:
you can't have oxycotton. do you realize it's a horse tranquilizer? it's also highly addictive and has horrible side effects. pill poppers and drug addicts take it.
By definition I am a pill popper. But yeah, it can cause hearing loss (while taking it at extremely high doses), plus some other things. As you know, the meds I am on cause weight gain and diabetes/diabetic coma and such. I feel that all drugs, street or prescription, are pretty much bad for you in one way or another and all are poisonous for you and your body, physically or neurologically. So no matter what it is, it's not ever good for you to take medications. Even the anti inflammatory meds my grandma was taking (for arthritis) had life threatening side effects. You just have to ask yourself, "Is X side effect worth Y improvement?" Just weigh the risks and benefits! It's all a gamble. I for one wouldn't mind the side effects from such a pain killer. As long as I can feel like a human being and stop living in misery. However...Oxycotton also causes coldness. You're cold to everyone because you're just too happy to give a shit about anything. You can laugh and sing through a funeral of a close friend, for instance.
it's a really deadly drug is the thing. drugs made for what you're taking them, however, aren't as deadly. i understand how you feel about things but the side effects are a lot less with the medicines you're on than street or illegal drugs and medications. it isn't worth that sort of gamble.
Yeah maybe you're right, sir. Just want a moment's peace is all. A moment's peace...
Post a Comment
<< Home