Monday, April 18, 2005

Tired 'n' still going strong

Frankly I am thoroughly exhausted tonight. I think I had maybe 3 hours of sleep this morning (well, last morning). And that's after an all night/all day/all nighter. That's about 3 hours of sleep in over two days. My brother decided to come by and awake me at about 3pm. I suppose that's good however. Bad for you to sleep all day and such. But damn. I would love nothing more than to go to sleep right now, but I feel kind of restless. I feel okay though other than the fatigue. Tomorrow my bro Chris is going to bring over my mom's computer so I can screw with it. Apparently it is in dire need of some maintenance. And it'll be fun I think. I keep this computer in good working order so there's really not much I can do with it. I did have that bad virus attack a while back. It was fun while it lasted! I'm also running low on books to read. Currently almost done the book entitled Shadows 2, released in '79 (but good books never grow old). It's a dark fantasy short story book, and fun to read. My favourite stories in it so far are The Chair by Alan Dean Foster & Jane Cozart, Clocks by Barry N. Malzberg & Bill Pronzini, and last but not least, Seasons of Belief, by Michael Bishop. Have you ever seen the awesome movie called Tales from the Darkside? There's a short in there called The Grifter, and that was based on the Seasons of Belief story in this book. You should rent the movie if you haven't seen it. It's great, especially that showing. Keep it real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home