Peace sells
It seems my brother has forgiven me for my transgressions which I am thankful for. I was rather mean-spirited towards him the other day and in the process most likely hurt his feelings and for that I am sorry. I always seem to be rough on the people I care about when I am worried about something. Who knows why? Anxiety gets bad for me in those times and it's probably the only way to vent it out. Guild Wars rocks. I got my guild name all set up, and now I just need a little money for our guild cape. I am currently waiting for the others to give me their details so that our little posse can grow. I am currently level 7. And level 7 out of 20 is not that bad. It even shows our guild ranks. Ours is currently at 1,000, but that's because I just started it up. What fun. It is interesting that the corrupt Liberals, who are charged with fraud and stealing millions of tax payer's dollars to put in their own pockets, in our government is falling apart. And the time for a forced election is coming soon. I fear for our little spot on the earth if the conservatives manage to get in power. Mini-Bush is gonna suck all the dicks and gilded cunts of the 1% of the population that is rich and fuck the rest of us in the ass like they always manage to do. I'd say to overthrow the commie bastards, but then again that could get you in trouble, huh? After all, in the US the FBI is trying to shut down a particular anarchy site for their (well thought out and very much realistic) views of their governmental system. And it's just a matter of time until we, the Canadians, suffer from the same oppressive rules and regulations that the US faces today. But how was the government created and put in power in the first place? Why, by storming and taking over in place of others of course. Power for the price of bloodshed. So why not another revolution? It just might be for the best with the way things are going...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home