Sunday, April 24, 2005

Into the great wide open

God damn I'm feeling like a frickin' zombie today. But I guess that's where I get my name. It seems as though a few of my peeps are getting sick lately. I wonder if I am coming down with something. Who knows? I don't feel so chipper at any rate. I just want to lay down and read more Clive Barker shit. I just love the blood and guts. Don't you? I think I may have caused some damage with certain things. Oops. But that's the price I pay isn't it? It sure is, boils and ghouls. I guess the best idea for me is to just play nice and pretend that everything's fine and that I'm a-okay, even here. But somehow I doubt that's a good idea either, because as we know, stuff gets out, and never without devastating results to those involved. Amazing how the brain works. I guess I'll just shut up completely about such issues. Who knows, maybe they'll like me again. Right? Right? Perhaps I should eat something? It's been a long time since I ate last. I don't think I ate yesterday and I definitely didn't eat anything today either. Maybe I didn't even eat the day before yesterday. I don't feel hungry though. The hunger is all gone. Stress, maybe. Sorrow? I just may have to practice some forcefeeding on myself before I wither away and die...but maybe that's alright, too. Sick of my blabbering? Me, too. I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home