Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Hunger

Sometimes it's good to bite your tongue, especially when you are experiencing rash feelings inside. You don't want to say things that you will regret later because sometimes your words hurt more than you would ever hope to realize. After taking my meds last night I slept like a baby, for a good twelve hours. What a good feeling that is. For a long while there I was endlessly waking up prematurely making it hard to not be exhausted like hell. I'll take 'em tonight too so the same can happen. Looks like I'll have to work more on the guild stuff. Keeps me busy at least. Anything interesting on the news today? I wouldn't know. I haven't bothered to look. Perhaps later I'll find something weird to post. As for now, I'm going to find something to eat for breakfast. It's been long since I ate breakfast. And damn I'm hungry. Toast sounds good. That be it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home